Saturday, September 25, 2010

The ultimate plan.

So, my dad read my post about Physical Education, and how I am bad at sports. He told me about how if a ball was coming at him, he would cover his head, and that way he would never get hit. He also told me he got picked last a lot.

So, I told him my strategy for being good at softball.

See, when we train for softball, we play a game called over the line. There are two lines and the person batting tries to hit the ball over the line to get points. There are two outfielders, one stands on the line blocking the one point zone, and the other stands in the line blocking the two point zone.


So, here's my brilliant strategy:

Most people want to be at the two point line because then if the ball comes really fast the person at the one point line gets hit, not them. So, my team-mate always "calls dibs" on the two point line. but I've realized, that if I use all the skills I posses (which are few, I assure you) I can win at this game.


See? Because the people at bat always nail the people at the one point line, and the people at the one point are expected to catch the ball (which I am incapable of). So, If I jump out of the way at just the right time, the person behind me gets hit, and I am safe.

1 comment:

FRUSTRATED TEAM-MATE. said...

HEY HEY HEY. I CHOOSE THE TWO POINT LINE BECAUSE I'D RATHER CATCH POP-FLYS THAN GROUND BALLS. YOU'RE SUCH A BOOB. OHMYGOD. H8 CHU.
</3