Saturday, September 18, 2010

PLEASE DON'T REMEMBER ME.

It's 8th grade so your eighth grade picture is like, possibly, the most important thing ever. Because, you will be remembered as that picture for your entire high-school career. So, I got my picture taken. and... well...

The lady saw my distress when i looked at my picture and asked if I wanted to take it again. I said yes, and she retook it. It was a little less awful.
Before:

After:


It's still pretty bad.

So anyways, the lady was like "Do you wanna retake it again?" But i said no. Because no matter how many times she clicked the camera, my face wasn't gonna change. So, I would just have to bare with it.

Everyone was looking at each others cards, so I realized i better hide mine so nobody would see.

(Pssst, it's in her mouth.)

No comments: