Friday, September 24, 2010

Thanks for making my day

Being positive is very good for you, so today I am going to be positive.

I like it when the person who always thinks they're so good at a game, misses.

I like it when tall girls and short boys date.

I like it when my yogurt separates and I get to stir it up, myself.

I like it when my neighbors fall off their bike while trying to go up ramps.

I like it when people say something awkward and don't realize it for like, 2 seconds.

I like it when everyone dances, and the people who are "Too cool to care" look like losers for not dancing.

I like it when my favorite song comes on the radio. On that note, I like it when I sing along to something, and someone tells me my singing sounds good. I sing the ABC's to one of the kids I babysit, and she always claps and says to sing more.
I like it when my grammar teacher uses incorrect grammar and i get to point it out.

No comments: