Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hitler moustache: The craziest of them all.

Hi frnds, u no wat rly bugs me? whn ppl typ lyk this. Th web is tking away th use 4 vwls in r speech.

Yea. It's true. I'm a teenage blogger yet I HATE when people use incorrect grammar. How weird.


So like I was saying, I hate when people use "Text Speak." I mean, when I chat on facebook i throw in a few lols and rofls and OMGLOLROFLCOPTERs and some other creative acronyms, but I still try to type out full words.

I can understand when people used to text like that because you could only use a certain amount of characters, and then you were charged more if you went over the limit. Same with twitter, your only allowed 140 characters. But, when you have a full data plan with unlimited texts, and a phone with a full keyboard, can't you spare a few vowels?

No comments: