Saturday, September 18, 2010

The look on my face means I've reached nirvana.

if you're wondering what I've been up to, the answer is not much. I was planning to hang out with my friends, but apparently they all have LIVES or something useless like that, so here I am, on my own, blogging about how weird I am.

Then again, I'm sitting on my couch in the middle of my two story house with my own Macbook laptop and my own blog. I'm doing better then like, 87% of the world.

Yes, you would think that sitting in the dark with only your laptop for a companion, you would become very pale from lack of sun. HA that's where your WRONG. I am already very pale, because all of my ancestors are from pale land. So, I'm the palest person I know. I don't think i could GET any paler. If i got any paler, i would stop traffic. Well, i would stop more traffic then usual.


(I didn't really get the look on my face in this picture. I was going for just having my eyes closed, but now it looks like I've reached enlightenment.)

No comments: