Friday, September 17, 2010

Going veggie isn't for everyone.

So, as you may or may not know, I am a veggie (or vegetarian as all of you who are not cool cats like me might call it.) But being veggie isn't for everyone.

The other day I was talking to my friend, and I gave her a picture of a really cute pig, and i was like "See? THIS is why I'm vegetarian! This pig is FAR too cute to eat!"

and she said: "I bet it would look even cuter inside a bun."


And i have to admit, the past few days meat and other things that are not vegetarian (THIS MEANS YOU, YOGURT!!!!) have been calling out to me.


But I WILL BE STRONG!!! VEGETARIAN SABRINA SHALL STAY STRONG!!

(FYI: the reason for the veggie-ness is because my teacher is making us do a project for the semester of something we have never done and is "out of our comfort zone". I chose being a veggie. I have to be a veggie for the semester, and I am going to try to be a veggie for even longer.)

No comments: