Saturday, September 25, 2010

What future?

Future is a fun word to spell because it has two U's in it. but that's beside the point.

The point is we are supposed to start thinking about college and our futures. I would really like to go to UCLA, because of it's film school. During the summers I would intern at places that shot movies and worked with film. I would make friends and people would realize how awesome I am at film, and then I would have lots of job opertunities when I left college.

Although, in case that dream doesn't happen I would also like to master in Psychology, writing and literature, or visual preforming arts. In case I can't do that either, I would want to work at the grocery store. And, if that doesn't work out, I'll be a hobo.
But, if being a hobo doesn't work, I GUESS I could comprimise my self-worth and go work at McDonalds. Imagine me, being around all the meat. Hideous.
Don't get me wrong, I used to go to Micky D's a lot when I was younger because the toys were awesome, but now that I've become a vegetarian and they don't have ANYTHING for vegetarians there. Nothing.
And they have no enchiladas. What a joke of a restaurant.

No comments: