Sunday, October 17, 2010

Epicness is my middle name.

The other day, I went to something after school, and left my backpack at school.

Now, whenever I lose something, or forget something somewhere, I feel this sense of total urgency and extreme panic. Then the adrenaline rush kicks in.

So, when I told my mom that my backpack was still at school with my laptop in it, she sighed, "Okay, we'll go get it."

So, I ran to the car, while my mom took her time getting her keys, getting her purse, and then she got in the car. "Wait! I forgot my Nook." So then she went back while I sat bouncing in my seat panicking.


When she came back she said "If you're going to go and search for your backpack, I'm going to need something to do." Then she started the car and we left for my school.

I first ran to the office. When I say ran, I mean I sprinted as fast as I could. Then I knocked on the office door, but I didn't think anyone heard me because the only person I saw was in the back of the office. So I knocked as hard as I could and as loud as I could.

Then the principal came to my aid.


He told me that the gym was still open (that's where I left my backpack.) So I said a quick "Thank you" and ran as fast as I could over to gym.There were some birds, squirrels, and other animals in the lunch area (probably eating all the scraps left behind) so I ran right through them, and they all scattered. It would of been epic for a music video.

Anyway, I found my backpack and it was fine, and then I went home.

The end.

No comments: