Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SABRINA'S NO GOOD VERY BAD DAY.

So, I bought one of the vegetarian salads, but it was small so I decided to get some icecream.

I went to the icecream line but turns out there was NO ICE CREAM THAT DAY.

So, no big deal. No. Big. Deal. Trying to keep calm I decided to go get some fruit snacks. Fruitsnacks are good too, right? right. Who needs icecream. Not me. I'll go get some fruitsnacks.

So, I went to the line, and said "Hi, could I get some fruit snacks?"
"Sorry." said the lady. "All out."
"Ohh..." No fruitsnacks?!!? WHAT IS THIS!?!??! I calmed myself down. ITS FINE ITS FINE CALM DOWN. CHEETOS! I'll get cheetos!! Cheetos!!
"Can I get some cheetos?"
"All out of the cheesy ones."
NO CHEESE CHEETOS? Breathe, breathe, keep calm. "What about the hot spicy cheetos?"
"All outta those, too."
I started to hyperventilate. "What DO you have?"
"We have lays."
Lays? Just plain old BLAND lays? "fine." I mumbled. "Just gimme some lays."

So, then I walked back to my table glumly and sat down. Then, my friends were all "Can I have some lays?" and they TOOK my lays without even ASKING. Those fatties.



DISCLAIMER:
This post is kind of ranty, I know. My friends aren't COMPLETE fatties. All of the time.

No comments: